Dies, RF Tipping Dies and Forming Tips
© Copyright 2013. All rights reserved
Farlow’s tipping dies and forming tips are industry
standards for production as well as R&D prototyping.
Whether your catheter design requires a full radius end,
taper, step, or a combination of all three, Farlow’s
is capable of creating even the most intricate concept.
Our dies offer a significant cost-savings over metal molds,
and with the use of a simple metal coil around the die are
easily used in RF heating systems. Our consistently short
lead time and expediting capabilities make Farlow’s
the ideal choice to see your ideas become a reality.
• Excellent clarity for easy viewing
• Standard ID tolerance of ± 0.0005”
• Tight ID tolerance of +/- .0002” available
• Tapered/multi-stepped designs
• Offset construction
• Closed end
• Thru mandrel holes
• Flared and firepolished ends
• Surface labeling for easy identification
• Metal banding for RF applications